The optimal equipment to split wood with an excavator!
We manufacture hydraulic wood-splitting attachments of various sizes, designed to fit excavators in the 0,8 to 40 metric ton weight class. Due to their exceptional German engineering and robust construction, Black Splitter hydraulic wood-splitting attachments and accessories have earned acclaim for their superior quality from industry professionals and private customers around the world.
If you desire to process large amounts of timber quickly or need to split extremely difficult wood types, then our Black Splitter cone splitters are just right for you!
Our excavator splitters allow weather-independent working without much physical effort.
Simple to mount on all excavators in the 0,8 to 40 metric ton weight class, our excavator splitters enable rapid processing on large or small timber.
Moreover, Black Splitter accessories prepare you for all eventualities as well:
- With our stump planer, you can mill stumps away quickly and neatly. It is also possible to work over guardrails or fences.
- Our screening basket is ideal for washing gravel or for sieving topsoil.
- Our augers are available in different lengths and diameters for all types of ground layers and soil.
- With our steel broom you can easily eliminate the most stubborn weeds and you can clear paving stone surfaces to their original condition.
- The mixing drum makes it possible for the excavator operator to mix cement and to pour it directly to the desired position without a disturbing power cable getting in the way.